- A high-quality active pickup system for any acoustic guitar.
- The D-TAR Perfect Timbre pickup system combines a revolutionary, highly responsive piezo-film accelerometer with a custom on-board preamp to capture and preserve the natural timbre of your acoustic guitar.
- This active D-TAR pickup system captures the warmth and character of your acoustic guitar with startling clarity and accuracy, preserving its natural acoustic sound for live performance and direct-recording applications.
- Just slightly larger than its 9V power source, the Perfect Timbre preamp has excellent dynamic and frequency response, with on-board adjustments for presence and high-to-mid frequencies. D-TAR calls The Perfect Timber accelerometer pickup and preamp, "the closest thing to a microphone you'll never bump your guitar into."
- Highly responsive piezo-film accelerometer
- Low profile design
- Custom on-board pre-amp
- On-board adjustable presence and high-mid frequencies
- Low impedance preamp output can be plugged directly into an amplifier input, line-in jack or mixing console
- 9 volt power source
- Low power consumption
- Captures and preserves the natural timbre of your acoustic guitar.
- Design preserves the appearance, action, sustain and feel of the instrument.
- Ideal for both live performance and direct-recording applications.
- Long battery life